Currently, four states DO NOT RECOGNIZE AARST-NRPP or NRSB entry level education courses: FLORIDA, ILLINOIS, OHIO (accepts all NRPP-approved CE courses only), and NEW JERSEY (accepts all NRPP-approved CE courses only)
- Pre-requisite for National Professional Certification Exams in Radon Mitigation.
- Fulfills requirement for entry level courses at NRPP & NRSB.
- For completion, must register separately for and complete daylong, hands-on field session; field sessions scheduled periodically.
For AARST-NRPP Mitigation Certification, you must have already completed a Radon Measurement Course; this course does NOT meet measurement education requirements for AARST-NRPP or NRSB mitigation certification exam.
NRSB Exam must be scheduled separately: NRSB Measurement and/or Mitigation Exam.
AARST-NRPP Exam must be scheduled separately: AARST-NRPP Measurement and/or Mitigation Exam.
Course is 30 days from date of registration.
Course contains 15 hours of presentations, 2-4 hours of outside reading, and 10 quizzes.
- Self-paced (30 days of access upon registration)
$500$400 Through September!
- Register Now!
- Field Session Mitigation Course Instructions and Fees