Currently, three states DO NOT RECOGNIZE AARST-NRPP or NRSB entry level education courses: FLORIDA, ILLINOIS, and NEW JERSEY (accepts all NRPP-approved CE courses only)
- Pre-requisite for National Professional Certification Exams in Measurement and/or Mitigation.
- Fulfills requirement for entry level courses at NRPP & NRSB.
- Includes both Measurement Course and Mitigation Course.
Course runs for the specified 60 day period.
Course contains approximately 27 hours of presentations, 4-6 hours of outside reading, and 18 quizzes.
For completion of the mitigation portion, must also register for and complete a separate, daylong hands-on field session; field sessions scheduled periodically. Field Session does not need to be completed during the 60 period and can be complete after. Iowa professionals must take an Iowa field session.
NRSB Certification Exam must be scheduled separately: NRSB Measurement and/or Mitigation Exam.
AARST-NRPP Certification Exam must be scheduled separately through PSI Testing Centers: AARST-NRPP PSI Measurement Exam and AARST-NRPP PSI Mitigation Exam.
Eligible for AARST-NRPP CE Credit: 40 CE hours
August 1 - September 30, 2019
- Self-paced (start anytime August 1 or after, finish by September 30)
- Requires separate registration for field session
- Register Now!
- Field Session Mitigation Course Instructions and Fees