Currently, three states DO NOT RECOGNIZE AARST-NRPP or NRSB entry level education courses: FLORIDA, ILLINOIS, and NEW JERSEY (accepts all NRPP-approved CE courses only)
- Pre-requisite for AARST-NRPP Professional Certification Exam.
- Fulfills requirement for entry level course in mitigation.
- For completion, must register separately for and complete daylong, hands-on field session; field sessions scheduled periodically.
- Iowa professionals must take an Iowa field session.
For AARST-NRPP Mitigation Certification, you must have already completed a Radon Measurement Course; this course does NOT meet measurement education requirements for AARST-NRPP mitigation certification exam. AARST-NRPP Certification Exam must be scheduled separately through PSI Testing Centers. Does not meet NRSB certification requirements.
Course is 30 days from date of registration.
Course contains 15 hours of presentations, 2-4 hours of outside reading, and 10 quizzes.
- Self-paced (30 days of access upon registration)
- Register Now!
- Field Session Mitigation Course Instructions and Fees