You will receive copies of all of these and other course materials in class. You do not need to print earlier unless you’d like to.
For the measurement course:
- Read Unit 1-4 in the Homes Protocols
- Review the Citizens Guide and Real Estate Comparison
- Review the Summary of Radon and RDP Measurement Devices
For the mitigation course:
- Read the Radon Mitigation Standards and highlight the shalls and shoulds
A file of Sample Questions will help you get a sense for the type of questions on the exam. The NRPP Exam offers access to course study guides available for purchase for a 30 Day Subscription here: http://aarst-nrpp.com/wp/student-subscription/
If you have questions about any of this please email Bruce Snead: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-532-4992.
Additional study recommendations:
EPA online documents
- Citizens Guide to Radon: https://www.epa.gov/radon/citizens-guide-radon-guide-protecting-yourself-and-your-family-radon
- Homebuyers and Sellers Guide to Radon: https://www.epa.gov/radon/home-buyers-and-sellers-guide-radon
- Consumers Guide to Radon Reduction: https://www.epa.gov/radon/consumers-guide-radon-reduction-how-fix-your-home